Applying for admission
Jamia Al-Karam welcomes applications from both male and female applicants who are eighteen years old or above.
Read about the course and curriculum
- Prospective applicants will need to complete the online application form, attaching required documents as mentioned on the form.
- Upon receipt of the application, an initial assessment will be made by the admissions team, on the information provided in the application.
- Prospective applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
- Successful applicants will be invited to an interview at Jamia Al-Karam, at which stage senior staff will assess the suitability of the applicant for the course, and answer any questions the applicant has.
- Prospective applicants will be notified of the outcome of their interview.
Please read the fees policy before applying.
Please complete the application form in its entirety, all fields are required.
When you are ready to apply please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to be directed to the application form.Apply Online
For any further information, contact the admissions office on 01777 706441 or by email to email@example.com.
*If you wish to apply to study at Jamia Al-Karam from outside the United Kingdom, we regret that we are unable to consider your application. Jamia Al-Karam is not authorised to provide visas to students from overseas.